Saturday, February 27, 2010

Faith - Final stop of the Depression Express

I saw you and I felt angry. And all my stupid, non-sense feelings went to hell, and yes, all I felt was anger. At me, at you, at everything. For being so... like this. For letting time, this kind of infinite time that keeps on running out but it never really does. And I know that time is running out, not only for me but for you maybe?

And I'm angry at... you. 'Cause it all spins around you, why you? Why this, every single fucking time like this? Now it's getting to me because once again I blew it. I guess I never learn... no, wait, it's not that I don't learn, it's just that I can't. I WANT TO, REALLY BAD, but I keep on... standing there, wishing, badly wishing but just there... wanting and wishing for it to change but it won't. It just won't, why the fuck doesn't it change, why goddamn...

And this is it. I'm furious now and fuck anyone who reads this and judges me and fuck the universe and chances and opportunities that just laugh and point and endlessly laugh at my face. It's a losing battle that I don't even want to lose. Because every single time I see you... for a moment, everything, you, me, the world... for a moment, everything is ok. And nothing left but faith.

Final stop of the train y ni siquiera me puedo bajar.

The words all left me
Lifeless
Hoping
Breathing like the drowning man

Oh Fucshia!
You leave me
Breathing like the drowning man...
Dreaming like the drowning man...

Breathing like the drowning...

Breathing like the drowning... man...

L.

0 comments:

Post a Comment