Friday, November 6, 2009

When you don't think you can, hold on.

"It could have been her golden hair
That turned my head
I didn't look to stare
Like I was hypnotized
But I was fixed
On how she pointed slowly down
And low I sank
And still without a sound
The world was far away
And I was tricked

It could have been her silver skin
That drew me on
I didn't mean to spin
Like I was mesmerized
But I was rapt
Without a name or memory
I waited there
Too scared to even breathe...

It could have been her crystal eyes
That made me stop
I didn't want to sigh
Like I was stupefied
But I was thrown
And at that point of no return
My whole life hanging
On a single word
To be hers evermore
Or mine alone"

I saw you this morning, but it was different. By the time I looked up, you were walking toward me, and looking at me through the corner of your eyes. All my senses went berserk and I didn't know what to do. I just looked down. Fucking coward. Damn, what a fucking pussy. Just snap out of it. If you have the chance, just take it. But no, I couldn't. I was hypnotized, mesmerized and stupefied by your very existence. Such elegance and gracefulness. The way you move, the way you touch your hair. Everything about you is simple but beyond gorgeousness. Every time I see you, my hearts breaks into a thousand pieces. It cannot be fixed, but it's a puzzle that only you can solve. It might be painful, but it fills me with hope.

"This is love. When someone drags you from the wreckage when you have given in. When someone, no matter what the cost, shows you there is hope, this is love. Love hurts."

"Without passion you are already dead."

Anywhere I go, I'm always hoping to see you. Across the street, throughout my window, or even in the library. But I know that's not possible. "I've only wanted to move forward and touch what I couldn't reach."

C.

1 comments:

Yesi said...

me gusta como viene la cosa (: nos leemos señor

Post a Comment