Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Limits

While going through limits in my Math class, I analyzed what some people call the 'inner world', and I concluded that I my life has a limit too. The limit of my life as time goes to infinity, could be something like minus/negative infinity. Something is pulling me backwards, as if I were falling into the abyss of emptiness. I feel nothing. I have no one, and no one has me. I have absolutely nothing. Just emptiness.

After class, I saw you walk by. You walked as if you didn't care about anything but yourself. You were walking fast. Really fast. I thought to myself "yeah, whatever... just leave me behind in this shitty world. After all, I'm already used to this crap." It made me feel more lonely than ever. But it was just for an instant. That loneliness turned into emptiness. All those feelings make me feel like a pussy, or some sort of crybaby who does nothing but whine. So I suppress them. I don't need them. They are useless.

As I walked up the stairs of the Foellinger Auditorium later this morning, I looked back. I looked at the quad and the Illini Union. I then realized how much I hate this place. Full of shit and shitty memories. Nothing good came out of it. But fuck that. I'm not aiming to the top, I'm aiming forward.

I'll just keep walking to the end of this infinite and 'negative' tunnel,

C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment